Easy tutorial for how to install Ares Wizard on Kodi 17.1 and 17 Krypton with new link update version 2017 step by step. Here I am adding the Ares Wizard or Ares project using windows 10 laptop, but according to this method you can easily install Ares Wizard add-ons on windows 7, windows 8, windows 8.1 PC or android phone and tablet, fire stick, amazon fire tv stick, pulse also. If you are using Kodi 17 and 17.1.The open source software and want to install Ares repo/Wizard without any error or lag then, this tutorial will be helpful for you. After watching this video I hope you can find the easy guide to install Ares Wizard or Ares project using kodi 17.1, kodi 17.0 kodi 17 version.
Legal: This video is for educational purposes only. I only provide the sources which are legal and totally free to use. I do not provide any illegal sources
TUTORIAL: how to make SD card as internal memory Android 9 pie/8.1 Oreo/7 Nou/6.0 Mars 2019 or Use SD card as default storage on android/Move apps to sd card/ Transfer data from internal memory to sd card/how to move apps to sd card Android 9 Pie 2018 English Tutorial. If you want to use your SD card as internal storage and transfer your all data apps, photos music, videos to your portable SD card then this video will be helpful for you. In this video, I am showing how to make your portable SD card as internal or default storage using Android One Xiaomi MI A2 lite Android 9.0 Pie version but by following this method you can also change your SD card 2 internal storage using Android 8 Oreo, Android 7 nougat, Android 6 Marshmallow, for any Android Phone or Tablet out there. This is the step by step tutorial to make sd card as internal memory for all the available Android mobile in the market.
Comments
Post a Comment